Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I So Wanna Marry This Guy On The Side To Keep Me Laughin' For The Rest Of My Life....

hey all...it's the guy who leaves me laughing for hours on end when the rest of life seems to be at its worst....I FINALLY found this guy's email address and am gonna ask him to to videos on obama and stupid tiger woods, cause I can't stand either one of them...Did anyone else out there hear about that one guy over the weekend throwing a hotdog at tiger woods at that stupid golf tournament that he was at?!?! That guy is my newest hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are even gonna make a movie about that incident about that now, and I can't wait to go see it, and I DON'T EVEN LIKE GOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to laugh at that one part!!! He yells at him, and then throws a hot dog at tiger woods right before he is getting ready to hit the golf ball, and the hot dog flies right past him...funniest thing I have seen this whole month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I about fell off my bed when I saw that,and you can't download it off here cause it's copyrighted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to see this guy making fun of that, I'd probably have to call to get oxygen I'd be laughing so hard...he comes up with stuff that is right in front of our faces, but never think of saying....totally makes my day every time....LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes, and after hearing this phone call, I do believe that sicko pervert is far beyond gay!!!!!!!!!! no guy talks that way on the phone crying and sniffling around to another GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOMIT ALL THE WAY.....


No comments:

Post a Comment