Monday, October 10, 2011

I Continue To Be Surrounded By STUPID People..I Don't Deserve This Kind Of Treatment Being On The President's Honour Roll & A Straight "A" Student!!!







WOW, these conversations just keep getting better and better with all the idiots that I get stuck talking to and being around. Somehow the subject of CAULIFLOWER came up between me and someone else in my class yesterday....(yes I hate that stuff too, I can't stand the taste of it...I hardly like anything, and they still can't get that through their thick, cracked skull....) This is something how the conversation went...

Them: (sees a picture of cauliflower) Oh, cauliflower, haven't seen that in awhile...
Me: I can't stand the stuff!!!!!!!
Them: Well I LIKE IT!!!!!
Me: okay, so...go ahead and keep eatin' it but I don't want any....I think it tastes BITTER....
Them: Bitter!?! I don't think that it tastes bitter, I just think that it tastes like NOTHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: well, so tell me, what exactly does "NOTHING" taste like???????

Oh.Dear.God. PLEASE HELP ME, AND GET ME AWAY FROM SUCH STUPID PEOPLE LIKE THIS...EVERYTHING HAS A TASTE TO IT, AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I GET STUCK BEING AROUND SUCH STUPID PEOPLE LIKE THIS WHO GIVE THESE ANSWERS LIKE THEY'VE BEEN SNIFFING UP SOMETHING IN THE BATHROOM...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET ME AWAY FROM THEM, FAR FAR AWAY...I DON'T DESERVE TO BE AROUND PEOPLE LIKE THIS...MY LIFE HAS A PURPOSE, SO I NEED TO BE AROUND OTHERS WHO ACTUALLY HAVE A PURPOSE BEING HERE, AND I CAN ACTUALLY CARRY ON A CONVERSATION WITH...NOT SOMETHING LIKE THIS...WOW, JUST WAIT UNTIL THIS GETS OUT MORE AND MORE AND MORE..IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME IF THIS ENDED UP IN A BOOK....GOING TO PUT IT ALL OVER FACEBOOK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID I COULDN'T STAND THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW DO YOU ALL SEE WHY!!!!?!?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment