Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Why Do People With Absolutely NO TEETH At All, Always Have The Most To Say!?!?!


This first one is my absolute favorite....I'm glad I wasn't there or they would have been able to have heard me laughing 3 blocks away...Not sure why I find toothless jokes and humour so funny whenever I have all my teeth and there's nothing wrong with them....this first one is just plain nasty and gross isn't the word for it...

I was at a bar in Alabama that had a 3 tooth minimum and they had one of those take a penny leave a penny change cups by the door. But theirs had teeth in it for people that were a tooth or so short.

Not quite a joke, but it happened."

"BITE ME" ohh wait you cant you have no teeth!!!!!!! hahahahahahhaha "

How do you know that the toothbrush was invented by a baby? Otherwise, it would be called a "TEETH brush".

OK. When I first heard this joke, babies weren't the inventors, but I didn't want to offend anyone. >>>>> ~~~~~wow, that guy sure doesn't know what he is talking about...I totally live for this kind of humour, and that wasn't even that funny...what is wrong with people anymore so scared to death they are gonna make someone else mad...I stopped worrying about that years ago.... :p


your mommas so toothless,she got a job at dominoes by just goin in there and smiling.


[get it?her mouth is missing some teeth,so its black and white] ( pretty dumb if you ask me...ugggh I need to bring my friends from England in on this issue...they would come up with stuff in a minute without even having to think about it twice about offending anyone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment