Wednesday, November 9, 2011

This Sounds Like Something I Would Say...Oh Wait I Already Have Before...


That is A LOT more easier said than it can be done!!!! When I go to a class, I expect to go to a class and actually learn something, and get ahead...Not sit there and listen to other people complain for 2-3 and a half hours about their life...I didn't realize how bad of a mood that gets me in, so I'm not going for the rest of the month...possibly the rest of the year...Of course, this isn't one of my college classes...this is just one of my fun classes, but it isn't any fun when other people you absolutely can't stand just come and complain the whole entire time about this and that, and I don't even know, cause I always get up and walk out and leave...I can't take it...it's a class not a therapy session!!!! Psychiatrists get paid over $100 an hour or more for just sitting there listening to everyone else's problems and how they screwed their life up...I'm not cut out to be one of them...It depresses me beyond belief to sit there trying to learn a new skill, and the whole entire time, have this person talking and talking non-stop about one problem after another....So I'm not going to put myself through that and let them manipulate me by throwing their problems all over the place complaining non-stop about just everything...I don't like myself when I get in these bad moods, and being around people like that surely doesn't help any!!!!!!!!!!! We all know the type, I'm sure...We've gone to school with them, worked with them, had to stand in lines with them, been in restaurants with them, out in public, and they start throwing a fit over something wanting the whole world to stop and tend to their little problem...One thing is for sure though, I can definately learn more on my own, than trying to sit there and pick something up with someone else complaining how the gravel on the street was out of place....really people, get a life and grow up...there are much bigger problems in the world than that, or worrying that the water isn't going down the drain fast enough, and it will flood the house when you're asleep...really get real....So even though I'm not able to tell the real reason to everyone else I'm in class with, I can vent it out on here all I want...I've got to finish up my end of semester project anyways, not be sitting there 3 hours doing leisurely activities listening to someone else complain..There is just only so many times that you can tolerate to keep getting up and escaping to the bathroom....got a 96% A on my mid-term by the way!!!!!!!!!!! soooo happy!!!!!!! night everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment