Friday, November 11, 2011

My First Humanitarian Project....


I am just hours away from going to help out build a playground for the kids here in Oklahoma in our downtown area by our Oklahoma River...Absoultely can not wait since this is the type of work I want to be doing the rest of my life overseas since I'm not an office type person...I don't like the enclosed buildings, rumors, rotten atttudes, and being with the same boring people day after day when it's very clear we don't like one another, and don't get along to start with....So I'm not gonna push something that I don't even want to be around...I hope to be doing more and more things like this, now that I'm back in a normal society back in the states, and out of a psychotic nothing island around people who were always mad....I talked with someone last night who taught Latin at a University, mostly what medical and law students have to take, and honestly they were the first one I've told that to in this country. I haven't told anyone else here, and not even my family knows or my husabnd. I know not everyone is gonna take it well, but I can't help with people being mad...There's a lot of things I don't like either, and I still have to go through them....So even though I'm not gonna hammer any nails, cause I can't build anything to save my life, and I definately can't hammer a nail in straight, I'm still thrilled to be a part of it and possibly be in the newspaper.... :) will show pictures when I get them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment