Monday, November 14, 2011

Expect The "Unexpected"...But Don't Give Up!!!


Well plans and other things all fell through for this week, and not too sure about next week either...so it looks like I'm here to stay for this week at least....That's kind of a relief to me, not having to worry about finding a place to connect just to get online cause I feel sick when I can't get on here to keep in touch with everyone...xoxoxoxo It finally turned cold here, and we're having rain and it's like 68 degress....We were having over 70 degree weather up until yesterday...I can never hardly wait for this kind of weather cause it feel soooo nice after being on a very hot and humid island....The good thing about not leaving this week, is that I don't have to miss my class, and can finish working on my end of semester project...I'm almost finished with it...just 3 more parts to go, but I would rather sleep than work on a paper that seems to be never ending, since the other parts of it are already over 30 pages....I'm not going to any of my "fun" classes this week, I really have to disipline myself and work on nothing but that until I'm totally finished with it...So look forward to chatting with a few more of you than I've been able to this whole year because of my classes...Only about 4 more weeks to go and I'll be done...I've been counting since I started this semester cause it's just been so much and getting ready to move in like 10 weeks now...taking you all with me of course so don't worry.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment