Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Now I Can Finally Live Up To This Song!!!!!!!!!!

I got to see the GORGEOUS DOWNTOWN city of Memphis, Tennessee today and couldn't get enough of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I definately want to take a vacation to Memphis and Nashville sometime!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how I've missed them terribly!!!!!! I haven't been back here since I was a kid, and didn't realize how much I've missed them!!!!!!!!! I got to see most of downtown Memphis,St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital for kids who are diagnosed with cancers, and the houses going through the main part of town absolutely outstanding....I wished I could stay in Tennessee the rest of the year until I have to move and just split my time up between Memphis, and Nashville....I was sooo heartbroken leaving Tennessee, then entering Mississippi..That state didn't do much for me, so I'm glad it only took an hour to drive through it....It sooooooooooooooo cold here now!!!!!! We reached Alabama finally and are going to our family farm tomorrow..Can't wait to see it again since it will be my last time...such bittersweet feelings and memories...(you can see how far we drove...look on the map and find Wichita, Kansas, and Oklahoma is right below Kansas...Memphis is in RED, and Nashville is more further over to the right, and I absolutely LOVE both of those big cities..I can't make up my mind ever which place (BIG CITIES), that I LOVE the most!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are allll sooo magnificent!!! Well everyone knows what my weakness is now!!! Just show me or bring me to a big city and I'm gone!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment