Saturday, November 12, 2011

So Happy To Have ALL My TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!



Tonight while driving home, I heard one of the most funniest stories that I have ever heard in my life...I ended up laughing so hard that I caused my nose to start bleeding, and then threw up in the shower..I haven't ever laughed that hard, not even when I was with my friends....OMG my stomach is still hurting cause of so much lack of oxygen....Someone in my family told a story about one of the in-laws only had one front tooth, and made the comment saying "hey, when are you gonna get that tooth fixed????" and said they got mad at them and still won't speak to this day...I still can't stop laughing when I talk about it, cause you just don't say that to someone, but OMG that was sooo funny.....It's been over an hour, and I still can't stop coughing...Oh wow I can't wait to tell this at dinner sometime....I think I gotta lay down, I'm actually feeling light-headed now from lack of oxygen and have a huge headache...Well that's gonna go down in history for me for laughing so hard over such a stupid story....I can't believe someone would stay mad over something that funny that was said over 20 something years ago...oh wow how I've missed moments like these....never had them the whole time I was in Italy or Japan...that was just beyond funny.....

Mithing Tooth
I'm having trouble thpeaking,
thinthe I lotht my middle tooth.
Jutht yethterday my tooth wath fine --
today it wiggled loothe.

At firtht I thought it thilly,
when my tooth fell out today,
But no one theems to underthtand
a thingle word I thay.

I athked my mom to clothe the door,
she thaid "That would be rude.
The door does not like wearing clothes;
it's happy in the nude."

I thaid a mouthe wath in my room
and she should come and thee.
She thaid "your mouth is on your face;
it's right where it should be."

I wonder if you underthtand
the thircumthtanthe I'm in.
I told her I wath feeling thick.
She thaid "you're looking thin."

At latht she thaw how mad I wath,
And thought I might thtop breathing.
She laughed and thaid she didn't mean it --
She wath only teething.
--Kenn Nesbitt

No comments:

Post a Comment