Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happiness Is...

that this month is ALMOST OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!******one of my former students is on Facebook singing part of this song...I have never heard of it, but I was really impressed she could sing so well and remembered all the words...I wouldn't dream of posting a video of myself singing on Facebook or anywhere else on here....I know people too well these days, and no telling where that would end up...playing on a big-screen tv at some drunken club that I have no desire to be a part of with everyone getting their jollies from it...so I'm glad my students are much more braver than I am!!!!!!!! I don't want to be famous anyways....I'd much rather see someone else get all the fame and glory rather than little ole me...I couldn't stand all that attention and all the staring at me from people I don't even know....sooooo not for me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment