Sunday, December 4, 2011

I've Been Bashing "Twilight" For Over 2 Hours Now On The Message Boards...COME JOIN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I keep changing my screen name just about everytime I post, but I've been having a blast and getting a ton of laughs....I keep pissing others off on what I say and smart back to them, delete my first comment, then they can't find me again...stupid idiots...I can say whatever I want about anything out there....here's the website to it...http://movies.yahoo.com/news/twilight-film-shines-again-3rd-box-office-win-171505259.html
I seem to live for this kind of thing anymore since I get "thumbs up" on the junk I spout off about....All smart-alecky and smart-mouthed comments of course...nothing I would say outloud to anyone's face, and definately not these people since all they wanna do is argue...bathroom wall it is then for them.... I DON'T CARRY AROUND SHARPIE PERMANENT MARKERS FOR NOTHING.....

No comments:

Post a Comment