Thursday, December 8, 2011

Amazing Photos...

Take a look at these wow photos and what a little talent and creativity in Art can do...It's really hard to believe that some of those are just a sidewalk, and some others are just along the street in the backs of other buildings...There needs to be more people like this in the world who LOVE to decorate things up like I do, instead of leaving them plain and boring....Boring people are stuck in a boring life doing boring things...sooooo grateful beyond anything that I'm not and never will be one of them...I work on art related items everyday so I am highly determined to keep my Art talents up...Just a lot of people have never seen my work, whenever they do, they can hardly believe that it was me who did that...I love it though and wouldn't trade it for any other talent on earth...this guy is amazing doing something like this




No comments:

Post a Comment