Friday, December 9, 2011

I HATE SYROFOAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ugghh well another life lesson learned!!! for me at least...since I am always messing up..esp. when it comes to things around the house, I always find out after it makes a total disaster that I wasn't supposed to do that to begin with....I'm sure everyone is familiar with those pillows filled with thousands of bits of small Styrofoam...they are mostly seen on airplanes...I can't use them, they move all over the place and I just can't get used to them...well I'm still trying to get a parcel ready to send to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital in Memphis...I've come to accept that just me alone isn't going to get 40 hand crocheted items made by next week..I think I barely even have 10 now, and I'm still working on them...I decided to have half and half....half crocheted items then also things I don't really need anymore around the house...still good enough to pass on to someone else...esp. kids in the hospital at Christmastime who've been diagnosed with cancer...I found 2 of those pillow things filled with syrofoam..without thinking, I threw both of them in the wash...I went to get them out to put in the package along with the rest of everything else that I've collected, and one of those things had come open, and syrofoam was covering the inside of the washing machine...I was just like OMG I can't believe this..these things aren't even for me....I scooped out as much as I could, but that junk sticks all over, and it was all over me, all over the sides of the pitcher thing that I was using, and it just seemed to have a mind of its own..that stuff was everywhere....The other pillow survived, but I really didn't even think of that happening...So I was practically all night long dealing with the washing machine, making sure any traces of that mess are gone by morning before anyone else finds out and I have to listen to how I can't do anything and how I'm always messing everything up....yeah right...like I told that pillow to come open on it's own...okay whatever...I kick people totally outta my life who are negative and run me down over every little thing as if they never make a mistake...can't wait for my own life again...I hope I bring some sort of joy to the kids of St. Jude with all the mishaps that always seem to happen to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment