Saturday, December 10, 2011

I Can't Stand Smart-Mouthed People!!!!!!!!!!!












So the police finally found our stolen car that some loser nobody stole last weekend...They found it all the way in Lawton, Oklahoma...about 3 hours away from here roundtrip...That is a small town...something that I DON'T like to deal with...We had to go all the way to nothing Lawton from the city, so it was a totally wasted day...I don't know my way around there, and go in someplace there, and someone who I didn't even know, never have seen before, never have talked to, sees me walk in and blurts outloud for everyone to hear "oh yeah, I've just been waiting to get married..." referring to me of course and I about died because others there thought that it was funny...I turned right back around and walked back out....Another reason why I don't deal with small towns or small town people, cause they can't keep their mouth shut, and think they can say stuff like that to me...total turnoff...wow I was greatly to get back to the city....I truly hope that I don't have to deal with small towns the rest of the time that I am here...it's so beyond annoying I get that everywhere I go...So dealing with the movers all week who kept flirting around with me and asking me stuff, and total idiots from a small nothing town making marriage comments to me outloud right in public makes me wanna smack everyone of them...don't know who these people think they are but that definitely isn't the first time...I expect it even more when I move again...I'm glad my modeling and acting classes were beneficial to my lifestyle, but the annoyances that I have to put up with are just beyond insane....

No comments:

Post a Comment