Sunday, April 1, 2012

Too Funny...

okay, I HAVE to tell this to someone else so that I can shut up and stop laughing about it and finally get to bed...We went to dinner last night, and then this family with 4 kids came and sat directly next to us..I didn't have a prob with it cause I was almost sure that one of them would do something funny...it was awhile and there was a 2 year old little girl directly next to me..my husband had on a pair of those military sun glasses..they are shaped different than normal sunglasses, all black, completely boring, and definately way different than mine which are all pink including the lenses.. :D She was pretty smart to pick up on that and was old enough to start identifying objects...then she started saying..."oooh Army Glasses..." over and over and pointing...we're Air Force..not Army..there is also Army here but they are complete opposite end....I was laughing too hard I couldn't even finish dinner and nearly made myself sick and had to get up and leave completely before people started wondering what was wrong with me putting my head to the wall or in my hands and coming back up with my face completely red to get more air...I guess that I'm the only one who thought it was funny cause no one else seemed to laugh about it...I"ll put a pic of those things on here so everyone will know what I'm talking about and can get a laugh too...just look at those things awhile and think of that saying and you will most likely start laughing...I think everything's funny so it doesn't take much...now hopefully I can get some sleep since it's after 4am here in Alaska...waiting to ride the dog sleds here soon!!!!!!!!!! (kinda sorta like this...same shape and all..I have no idea how one is different that the other but this is just to give everyone an idea..maybe I'm the only one who finds humour in that sort of thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment