Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I HAAAAAAATTTTEEEE COCONUT!!!!!!! blllechhhhh





I got 2 Easter sacks after Easter service a few days back...they had the chocolate bunnies, one milk chocolate, one white chocolate, some Easter candy, then I found 2 boxes of cookies, no problem...I pulled them out, and one was mint covered in chocolate...no problem on that one either, and then the other one was shortbread cookies they dipped in chocolate, and then TOTALLY RUINED THE WHOLE THING BY DIPPING THEM ALL IN COCONUT....I hate coconut, I won't even look at the stuff, so I had nooooo problem giving those nasty things up...if they had been JUST PLAIN, I wouldn't have minded it, but they had to go and throw coconut on there and make our lives more miserable...I'm over the whole cookie thing..it was just Easter and I don't like to find things like that that I absolutely can not stand....I hear my group calling it's interesting to talk and talk and talk to others about stuff that you can't stand...I know what my next conversation is going to be about...oh and OMG, just look on what they did to my Twix....I haven't seen these up here in Alaska, but I sure hope that we don't get them, because usually everyone else likes that kind of stuff but me...when they throw coconut on or in anything it just ruins it and makes the whole thing just plain nasty....I wish the stuff would have never been thought of...

No comments:

Post a Comment