Monday, April 9, 2012

Soooo Shocking!!!!!!!!!








ahhh....so I recently found that that being a "PICKY EATER" is actually AN EATING DISORDER!!!!!!!!!! well, I would have never guessed that ever....I've found people much worse than me who don't even like WATER....believe it or not...I'm not that bad, but I can still go through the entire ALPHABET, and come up with some kind of food item that I won't even look at...well reading up on that certainly makes a lot of sense to me...I can't stand the smells. how something looks or tastes, and I definitely won't touch anything that is goopy or with chunks or has a million different things in it...so I'm just glad there are others out there like me who aren't still kids but still have to face this everyday either at home or out in public...the worst place is at someone else's house when you go over there for dinner....ohhhhhh the horror...I try and avoid those situations as much as I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment