Monday, April 9, 2012

Another One Of My Crazy Thoughts....







Too funny...ya gotta love those Wal-Mart people...I really can't believe that someone started a website that's out there called "Wal-Mart People.com :(" I think the whole thing is funny...some of those pics on there are just plain freaky and sooo gross and too disgusting...I know those people don't shower at all, or very, very rarely... too sick for me...I've stopped going to Wal-Mart altogether here since we have a ton of other stores here in Anchorage, and people with a lot more class go there....so that is a relief for me...
It popped into my mind all of a sudden since I am sooooooooooooo completely obsessed with this habit..of why don't some people like to take showers, and everyone around them is forced to smell how unbelievably NASTY they are...I looked it up, and it really is allllll over the internet...how funny.... "What happens when some people DON'T shower?????"

A: They start to smell, become greasy, and can lead to infections. Also they can produce fungus which can be contagious. Showering's not hard, everyone should do it if they can :D

A: "Well you will stink u will look dirty u can get infections its not hard to take a bath or shower u stinking mongrel go and wash yourself mogrel" (OMG, that one is tooooo funny...I still can not stop laughing....)

A: "Uhmm you're dirty .. And you should don't be lazy!!!!!"

(one that satisfied me the most...)


Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Laziness, fear of waste of water, fear that it is unhealthy, and fear of soap additives may all have an impact.


I would say laziness is one of the major causes. People get home at night and think, "I'm too tired; I'll just shower in the morning..." then don't have time, repeat the process, etc. Or, they believe that they have something better to do.

Waste of water may be a contributing factor, but I wouldn't consider it an excuse not to shower by any means. A bath doesn't use nearly as much water as a shower, and can help one to become just as clean.

Fear that it is unhealthy, however, is a pointless concern. Going without a shower for a long period of time covers your body in germs, grime, and dirt, which is not only disgusting, but much unhealthier than standing in a stream of water for a few minutes. Our bodies contain quite a bit of water -- it's certainly not going to harm us more than any other common activities in this world.

Fear of additives from soap, however, is probably not too much of an issue. Soap isn't really necessary for cleanliness, despite popular belief. You can be come just as clean without soap; simply using water and a cloth. Many, however, continue to use soap because it often leaves the skin softer and with a nice fragrance.


Part of the issue is that people often don't realize they smell or appear dirty. Think about the sunset: If you watch the sun go down, it does not appear to be moving visibly. However, when you suddenly realize how dark the world has gotten, and that you can no longer see the sun, you realize it has been moving all along, out of your sight.

Scent of oneself works alongside the same property. When someone begins to smell a bit, they don't realize it because it's in a small enough increment. The increments continue, but the amount of change is small enough that they never notice.


Personally, I think that in order to be an average member of society, one should shower or bathe AT LEAST every other day. However, I prefer to shower once daily if not twice, and wish more people would take the same consideration."


ta-dah ta-dah....I KNEW that I was right about the whole showering thing all along!!!!!!!! You are covered in GERMS, and just plain SMELL HORRID...and are just dirty and contaminated with who knows what, dirt and germs are gross and if you go long enough without showering, it starts feeling like something keeps crawling all over your skin...something that I would imagine people like them who don't shower wouldn't notice or care...that of course will eventually lead to DISEASES, which leads to those people spreading the diseases that they got from you in the first place to spread it to other innocent people who actually DO shower, and you keep spreading your germs and diseases around and causing other innocent people who actually DO take showers like 2-3 times a day like me sometimes to get the diseases that you started spreading in the first place to the rest of the population on earth...DISEASES CAUSE SICKNESS, and if you don't recover from diseases, then diseases eventually cause DEATH...and when that happens, you will leave our family members in charge of planning our funerals all because you refused to shower...thanks a lot...I'm sure everyone will thank you for that one once they get a whiff of you...( you know I'm making fun of this whole thing and will never be able to stand people who won't shower and I have to hold my breath around them to walk by...I believe that I could write an entire speech about this as much as I'm obsessed with showering...not sure if that's good or bad...whatever...)

No comments:

Post a Comment