Monday, May 7, 2012


So I don't think that I will find myself hanging around this loser crowd spouses group up here in Alaska, just like I haven't all the other one...Nothing but a bunch of boring ass girls chit-chatting about nothing, complaing, not knowing a single thing, whining, giving me f.u. looks, and I don't have a single thing in common with any of these people that I'm stuck living around, but somehow all this is my fault....Sorry that I don't sit and copy the rest of the world, but these people seriously bore me....The way they act so holier than thou, they expect everyone to bow down to them, and start singing "God Save The Queen" until they are completely outta sight...And that is why I ended my semester at my last University with a 4.0...They can't handle me here either by the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment