Sunday, January 1, 2012

Some Of The Funniest Videos EVER!!! Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!! :D

Why I won't touch chicken nuggets!!!!!!!!!!! They go from this pink goop stuff...

to being so called "chicken nuggets" at the bottom pic!!!!!!!!!! won't even blink at those things but I don't mess with fast food!!!!!! try reasoning with a picky eater like me and you get no where!!!!! :D that is just sick beyond sick...not sure who can stomach eating anything that looks that way before they process the heck outta it.... :p








Happy New Year's 2012 everyone!!!! OMG, this has GOT TO BE the most funniest video ever, or ONE of the funniest at least!!! Listen to how this guy starts saying "Orange" whenever he starts getting mad!!!!!!!!! Just don't play it while you are on the phone, and you start die laughing while the other person is wondering if you are laughing at them or something is seriously wrong with you..There is very little that I can keep a straight face to, and making a video like this, where those places can't EVER get ANYTHING right is just too classic and perfect for me!!! Cause when I go ANYWHERE, THEY ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS, GET EVERYTHING OF MINE WRONG!!!!!! That happens to me every time I go ANYWHERE for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, or sometimes all 3, and I don't even touch fast food hardly at all... Last night, they attacked me with the tarter sauce, I hate that stuff, cole slaw, hate that too, some kind of parsely, wouldn't touch that either, so don't give me that kind of junk, and it won't go to waste, cause all I do with it is sling it somewhere far away from me, put it under someone's car tires, or just plain dump it, but that means that I would have to look at it and smell that stuff so I'd much rather torture others with it for giving it to me in the first place whenever I said NOT to!!!!!:D It's at regular restaurants the walk in, and sit down types of places, and they still get stuff wrong, and then I just plain won't touch it...We are going through the videos from Hungary, Romania, Venice, Italy, and a few other places, and on the Hungarian trip, we were on a dinner cruise, and on every one's plate there was a BABY OCTOPUS...poor octopus..I remember I was like starving there in Hungary the whole entire time that I was there..I guess that's why they call that place "Hungary" cause you go hungry the whole time...but no way ever am I ever eating octopus or anything like it or relatively close to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p sick sick sick....LOVE BOTH OF THESE VIDEOS THOUGH!!!!!!!! does anyone wanna do all of the talking, while I do all of the laughing!?!?!?!?!!?! :D xxx :D

No comments:

Post a Comment