Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy To Be Back!!!!!



This is the first time that I have been able to get on here in the past 2 days...I have nooo idea what has been going on with my yahoo, this blog, or my facebook account, but all 3 of them were completely BLANK, whenever I tried to do anything...I couldn't stand it, and called as many as I could to let them know what was going on with my laptop and that I wasn't like dead or anything..I just couldn't answer any messages, I wasn't getting any, and nothing was showing up...I've got to get my laptop restored and everything wiped out to get it back to normal cause it's like dead now and won't do anything....I was going out of my mind not being able to get on here!!!!! Sooo thrilled to pieces to be able to get on here and talk up a storm again!!!! muuahh!!! take care everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment