Friday, January 6, 2012

Gun Powder & Lead!!!

sooo I told my husband today that I want to learn to shoot, and filled him in on the recent story that happened here earlier in the week...I got a very surprised reaction, and could hardly believe something like that was coming from someone like me....So it's going to be between a shot gun and a hand gun learning off of them both...I hope I never have to do that, but with people getting more and more desperate nowadays, I wouldn't want to be where I didn't know...I just have a small deal of pepper spray in a pink decorated up keychain holder thing..not very much...the most that ever does is burn and sting..I should know cause it got on me before when I was testing it out...NOT A GOOD FEELING!!! That most likely won't happen until we're settled in our own permanent house, and can go to the gun range, really not my kind of a place either, but going to live from one big city to another I'm willing to go through anything just so I don't ever have to face living in small towns again ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment