Sunday, January 29, 2012

Best Fondue Restaurante EVER!!!!!!!!!



OMG, I have not had yummy fondue like forever since I was in France and Switzerland, and also back in school....I finally went to the Fondue Restaurant here in our beautiful downtown area and didn't want it to end!!!!!!! Wow, what a gorgeous place, and soooooooooooo gooodddddddddd!!!!!!!!!! wonderful everything from the melted cheese fondue to the melted dark chocolate with strawberries...I absolutely can not wait to go back...I so wanna have my birthday there sometime!!!!!!!!!!!! check them out on Facebook THE MELTING POT OKLAHOMA CITY BRICKTOWN or www.themeltingpot.com sooooo excellente I can't even think of the words to describe it!!!!!!! Our downtown is still amazing by the way the 7 million dollar sky scraper they are building is almost finishe and is looking absolutely breath-taking...I hope the next time I visit here we'll get to visit the rotating restaurant on the very top over-looking the entire city..That will be a new experience, going to a place on the top of sky scraper...I never wanna give up big city life ever..I just love it toooooooooooooo muchhh!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment