Friday, July 8, 2011

I Need A Personal Assistant...


My 2 huge pink shelves arrived today...only they have to be put together...I have no idea what I'm doing ever on that, and everyone is tied up with stuff until I don't know when...I tried it, didn't even get one side on, and threw it down...I'm so used to having everything done for me, I have no idea how to even start that....so hopefully sometime before the end of this year I will have my pretty pink furniture before I move to Alaska....Oh and I ran into another buffoon when I went to dinner...never fails ever...I get out of the car, and there's no one around, and them some idiot and I guess a girlfried of his go RUNNING and chasing each other towards the door trying to beat me there..I just turn and walk away the other way until that idiot got clear outta the way, and I didn't have to be around people like that...Inside, he tries on talking to me, and I smart off saying, sorry I don't understand what you're saying, I don't speak English. He shoots back at me, but you just did. I go, yeah I've been practicing and that's about the only line I know right now, and I'm desperately trying to ignore you...He tries to think of something else to say with ahhh ahhhh...and I finish for him saying I can keep at this allllllllll night long, cause I've got an answer to everything....I ended it and was satisfied...like I would ever have anything to do with someone who runs and chases people around like a 5 year old, and trying to beat me to the door of a restaurant, and esp. who smokes...NOoooooo thanksssssssssss.....People just keep getting dumber and dumber and even more annoying than ever every single time I brave to go out in public....

No comments:

Post a Comment