Wednesday, June 6, 2012

"SHE JUST WANTED TO BE TINKERBELL" BUT ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

this has to be the most funniest thing that I've seen all day...I still can't stop laughing...I totally LOVE the part where this chick loses it again and whines outloud...."oh I just wanted to be TINKERBELL!!!!!!" I hope that becomes a world-wide everyday phrase where it's even printed on t-shirts and keychains are made from such a stupid saying...SOOOOOOOOOOO TOTALLY WORTH IT THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ONCE I GET AHOLD OF SOMETHING LIKE THIS I NEVER GIVE IT UP!!!!!!! ha!!!!!! :D




http://news.yahoo.com/video/oddnews-22772304/disney-refuses-admission-to-costumed-teen-29577467.html#crsl=%252Fvideo%252Foddnews-22772304%252Fdisney-world-refuses-admission-to-costumed-teen-29577467.html

No comments:

Post a Comment