Friday, March 2, 2012

Never-Ending Snow Here in Alaska!!!!!


These are what the houses look like here what we are living in...I love it. This one is kind of hard to see cause it was taken from the street, but there is a garage somewhere there, I'm thinking on the right, and it's upstairs and downstairs. Yes, the snow is really that high here. It's completely piled up in the front like that and also in the back. It comes up to about my waist if I try and go in it, so I just go in to where it's about ankle deep so I won't get completely lost in it...I have never been around this much snow like ever. I have always lived and been in very very hot climates...I'm loving it here and am thinking about making Alaska my permanent home even after we have to move from here...And it's snowing again here...more driveway shoveling when we get home from the movies late tonight...At least I don't get stuck doing that!!!! see you all tomorrow...hope to get some pics on here this weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment