Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm Locked Out Of My Yahoo Account!!!!!!!!!!


hey everyone, what's going on...it's been such a long time since I've been able to be on here on a regular basis, that I forgot my passwords to yahoo anything, and it's locked me out TWICE...Each time it told me that I have to wait 12 hours, so that's over 24 hours I have to wait for the thing to get back to normal...I'm not able to do anything, chat, email, nothing...I'm just glad to have internet at least, but it's not the same without the chatting part late at night here...Things are slowly coming together, and the boxes are slowly being unpacked and are slowly going away..I can't stand unpacking, and went and donated a ton of stuff today to others who would be more inclined to use it than I ever would...like kitchen appliances and stuff like that I never touch...I'm thinking by the end of the month it will all be organized and everything and actually look like a home and not a storage structure...I've got both my laptop and my desktop in working order now...I"m tooo thrilled cause I was dying always having to find a cyber cafe cause they are junk here with so much radar and everything, and us being so far up they are so slow it makes everyone scream from frustration...Early early this morning, I saw my first moose here...eating off one of the trees here on base...It was funny to just see wildlife wondering around like that and acting so casual...I went and snapped a few pics of it and watched it for a few minutes...The only animals I've ever seen wandering around were dogs and cats and maybe a few squirrels...I hope to see more wild animals since it's like living in the wilderness here...I've really been loving it here...I had a pretty scary episode a few days back, but I'm fine now...I think it's just from the stress and the moving, so I'm ready to get settled for good where I don't have to worry about it anymore...ahhh tomorrow I'm too excited about...finally starting the process to go and enroll in University of Alaska Anchorage...their colours are GREEN AND GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment