Friday, September 23, 2011

Maroon 5 & Train Were Unforgettable!!!!

Last night, we had 2 of our radio stations out at the concert broadcasting live, helicopters flying over taping footage of everyone at the concert while it was going on, and also the news cameras out there where we were on the 10:00pm news channels. I definately love my life this year than I have the past 4 years in junk head Japan...We were one of the last big cities that they came to, but at least they came here at all, and I'm glad that I was here and not over in Japan when they did finally get here after a 3 year tour...It's so sad now that it's over and I have no idea when I will see them again...such great music and wonderful people that were in the audience with me..I hope that I have this much luck up in Alaska as I'm having here back home....

No comments:

Post a Comment