Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Finally Learned How To Make This From My Friend Today.... :)


Once this gets big enough, it can be a winter hat...I am concentrating on doing winter things since Alaska is cold at least 6 months out of the year....maybe more than that...I picked it up in about 5 minutes...I never stop with doing art anything, even when I'm criticized by others that I'm taking too many Art classes, whatever that means cause I don't get tired of any of them....Yesterday I made a beautiful bowl in my pottery class with cut out hearts along the side with the Star Of David in between each heart....I'm counting down the days until I do my paint job on the whole thing in my famous pink and purple colours with gold stars of David....Can't wait to see how I make it look since I also thought of the idea of adding silver glitter to it as well..I never stop but I love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment