Thursday, July 19, 2012

hmm yah I love this one way better than the other one that I found!! oh well, I will just keep both of them!!! still gorgeous song though, but I came across one where one idiot guy was actually lip syncing to this and it looked sooo soo pathetic!! wait I'll try and find it cause I want it to laugh at with everyone else!!!**** okay I found it, but it's been viewed sooo many times, that it won't even play now...I guess this guy doesn't realize people are just watching him to get a huge laugh out of the whole entire thing...including me of course...wow I prefer the group waaayyy over him any day...he still is too ridiculous to pass up though..what is it with the Jack Daniels??!?! this kid looks like he hasn't even hit puberty yet, much less even knows what that is...lol and the sad thing is, is that some people on here, who also don't know anything, actually thought that it was him singing this song...wow if I met them face to face, I'd be laughing for the rest of the year... 

No comments:

Post a Comment